Residents of Omo-Iyamu avenue off Sapele Highway in Benin, Edo State, have been thrown into grief after a seven-12 months-outdated boy was electrocuted on Friday.
The kid was electrocuted to demise after allegedly stepping on an electrical energy cable.
The residents lamented that the BEDC Electrical cable fell within the neighbourhood and that officers of the corporate, who had been referred to as upon to rectify the state of affairs, didn’t present up, claiming that upkeep automobile was not obtainable.
The boy, recognized as Stanley Bobo was stated to have gone out to play when he stepped on the reside wire, which killed him, burning a part of his physique.
The incident has thrown your complete residents of the world into grief.
***CONNECT WITH US***
Contact +2347010573805(Whatsapp/Calls) For GistNation Music / Event Promotion Now!
*IT'S VERY CHEAP*